Company: DL FOOD S & BEVERAGES (A Member of DL Group of Companies)
Job Title: Regional Sales Executive – Western Region (Rift) & Coastal Region
Department: Sales and Marketting
Reporting to: Director - Agribusiness
Overall Roles: Provide sales management with reporting and analysis on
sales data including consolidated, portfolio and team results. To identify opportunities and trends and contribute to developing and monitoring annual sales strategy and targets.
- Monitor sales in the market to ensure targets and objectives are met
- Ensure optimal availability of products over long and short term
- Ensure Route to Market & Territory Management optimization
- Development of strong relationships with wholesalers, distributors and retailers
- Ensure collection as per agreed terms with customers (work and communicate closely with National Sales Team Leader & Finance department)
- Maintain accurate records of all Key accounts /General Trade sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support
- Listing the full range of the company's products with the Key accounts as per communicated targets.
- Retain and nurture existing customers, ensuring repeat sales, volume growth increased rate of sale and customer satisfaction.
- Open quality new customer accounts, promoting the distribution through approved route to market partners for both Modern and general trade.
- Managing, training and motivating the existing sales team to drive revenue growth.
- Develop efficient and creative sales and marketing strategies for the assigned territory and target setting for the sales team.
- Collecting customer and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization.
- Monitoring sales team performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to National Sales Team Manager.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any Business related field and a specialization in Sales & Marketing is an added advantage
- MUST have 3-4yrs experience in sales of FMCG products.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team
- Should be highly motivated and aggressive sales person.
- Should be presentable & well kept at all times.
If interested, kindly send your CV and copy of your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com by 28th September 2019.
Apply Now! Deadline Fri, 28th September 2019